Sunday, April 6, 2008

URGENT: From the desk of Albert Howard

I greet you in the name of Yeshua the Christ in whom I have put my trust and invested all of my senses.

From the inception of the vision that was given to me to start
www. AlbertHoward.org (recently recognized by the United States Library of Congress as one of America's top websites to be preserved in their archives) in February 2007 and to become an official Republican Presidential Candidate,
I can do nothing but reflect on the goodness of my Savior in the land of the living.

During these past 14 months, the Holy Spirit has taught me many deep, critical and personal lessons about myself, fair weather friends and politics.

My lovely wife Ingrid has supported me and this campaign wholeheartedly even in the most dangerous and life threatening times. She has sacrificed seeing our daughter Danielle in the intensive care unit at Boston Children's Hospital to be left in the hands of the limited knowledge of our medical community.

On Saturday, January 5, ABC World News Tonight interviewed me and asked me why I was so 'crazy and radical' about my beliefs. My simple answer would be: I prayed to Him who sits on the throne and unto the Lamb and He heard my petition and healed our Danielle Maria and better was the end of a thing than the beginning thereof. The best that the world had to offer couldn't heal my first born daughter. I serve the one true Creator of heaven and earth.

And with that thought I now come to the meat and substance of this letter.

I am asking you to be silent for a moment wherever you are and ask yourself 'Is this campaign worth maintaining or is it just a waste?'

It is with regret that the main reason why we have not been effective and piercing with the Department of Justice and the Secretary of State of New Hampshire is because of milk toast citizens who have the money and resources but don't want to pay for first class representation and attorneys.

With all my heart, and my Heavenly Father as my witness, I believe that I have listened and obeyed in every area of this campaign to what Yeshua has instructed me to do.

I was honored to be used as a conduit to be the first African-American to receive a New Hampshire Primary Recount.

Your unprecedented ability to raise $55,600 etc; sent shock waves thru the political realm.

However, all of the candidates that remain in the race always say they will remain faithful as long as they have supporters and finances.

At the writing of this letter my family and I currently have hardly any food and no place to stay.

I WILL NOT seek assistance from the welfare system or government. Ingrid and I are currently working two 9 to 5 jobs.

Therefore, without a sign of monetary donations to AlbertHoward.org at the 'contribute now' link http://alberthoward.org/contr.aspx within 24-48 hours, I will be forced to write the Federal Elections Commission in Washington, D.C. with a letter of termination regarding this campaign. Furthermore, In addition, I will cut all ties with the efforts of continuing the N.H. Ballot Law Petition Appeal Hearings involving the Department of Justice and the Secretary of State of New Hampshire.

(This is a closed letter to supporters that will stay private for about 48 hours before I put it up on the 'New Hampshire Recount' link unless money comes in. I will not put this letter up if the response is favorable.)

If you want your donation to be publicized specifically regarding this letter, we will be happy to do so.

To speak with us personally, you may request our cell phone number by email.

PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

I have fought the good fight and I have kept the faith,

Albert Benjamin Howard

No comments: