Thursday, January 10, 2008

Recount To Resurrect America

The Detroit Free Press read: "Back to reality". But after watching yesterdays spectacle on C-Span things are far from back to the ordinary. As I was watching the numbers go up and then magically disappear I thought I was watching a magic show. When the final numbers were in I knew that this whole election was rigged. Then I watched a very refreshed winning candidate who went to bed at 4 AM and now, at 7AM, was LIVE on TV from their home. LIVE...right!!...that winning interview was recorded before the people of New Hampshire even stepped out through their door to go and vote. What is most upsetting to me is that the American people are sitting in front of their televisions taking everything in that the Media feeds them. It's time for the American People to wake up and support truth. This is the day to do it, now is the time.

To donate for the recount go to www.alberthoward.org

Ingrid Howard

No comments: