Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mrs. Fields bans Christmas from their products

BOYCOTT MRS. FIELDS
Mrs. Fields has become the first company to ban Christmas from their products and promotion for this year.

When Diane H. of Michigan called Mrs. Fields and asked to speak with a supervisor in customer service about why they banned Christmas, the supervisor told Diane that they do not offer anything with Merry Christmas because they don't want to offend anyone.


My personal response letter to the company that bans Christmas:


Dear President Russo,

I sincerely regret that Mrs. Fields decided to ban Christmas from your products. One of your customer service supervisors said you did so because you did not want to offend anyone.

Well, you have offended me by banning the use of Christmas. I will not be buying any of your products this year.

I hope that next year you will include Christmas in your promotions. If you do, then I will consider buying products from you.


Albert Howard
AlbertHoward.org

No comments: